2. How was growing up for you – I was born and bred from a humble background in Umunede Community, Ika North LGA, Delta state. I have very disciplined and hard working parents whose aims were to give me an enviable and exemplary upbringing; I think they did a pretty good Job!
3. How did your career start – My career started far back 2012 when I became Miss Nigeria universities Accounting Students Association (NUASA) University of Abuja Chapter and in 2014, Miss Nigeria Universities Accounting Association (FOMS), University of Abuja Chapter and Miss faculty of Management Sciences of University of Abuja 2014.
4. Tell us about your relationship life – I would rather not make my private life Public. #Wink
5. Who are your role models – I have got quite a number of them based on their personalities and what I admire about them. My Parents Mr Patrick Okwunodu and Mrs Veronica Okwunodu, Rev. Godwin Okonkwo, Pastor Chris Oyakhilome (PhD), Mrs Folorunsho Alakija and Mrs Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala
6. Do you wish to go into modelling full-time – As much as I have so much passion for Modelling, it will be more like a hobby. I am more of a career woman and I would focus on making more impact on the Nigerian Economy and the world at large through my career as an accountant.
7. How do you juggle your family time with your career – As the saying goes, Family is everything! No matter how busy I get, I always, at some point drop everything for some quality time with family and friends.
8. If you weren’t into pageantry, what other profession would you have chosen – I would be an activist! Serving as Miss Ambassador for Peace, I also try to do a little of that especially in the area of Promoting peace and the essence of Education in Nigeria.
9. How do you relax when you are not working – I watch Movies and Listen to music.
10. What is your source of inspiration – “Game-Changing People“. When I read about some of the achievements of notable people in the world as well as their achievements, especially women, I am inspired to want to do more, go the extra mile in leaving a footprint in the sands of time. Most times, I ask myself, what will you be remembered for? That keeps me going.
11. What project are you currently working on at the Moment – My main focus has been in the area of Promoting peace and the essence of Education in Nigeria. We are currently working to partner with some states in the North to further promote the importance and values of Peace and Education in that Region.
12. What attributes do you think or feel influenced your rise to the fame – Honesty, Confidence and Determination
13. Apart from pageantry, what else do you do – I dabble a little bit into business.
14. What would you change in your body if you had your way – Nothing! I know I am beautiful and even the Bible says I am fearfully and wonderfully made.
15. What is the most embarrassing moment you’ve had – I can never forget the day I went shopping and realised I left my wallet at home. OMG! It felt like the ground should open.
16. Who is your best friend –BELIFS (Beverly, Emmanuel, Lincoln, Ify, Femi, Saliu)
17. When you are angry, how do you react – I try my best not to react when I am angry. At that moment, I walk away and try to resolve the issue later with a calm head. Words said sometimes when angry can do a permanent damage on the long run.
18. What are your hobbies – Funny but true, I love to play Ludo, Playstation, Chess and Cards! I think with my expertise and experience, I can represent Nigeria in the Olympics if Ludo and Card were ever listed officially. Lol
19. As a reigning queen, how has your life changed afterwards – Oh yes It has. Beyond the improved leadership skills, paparazzi interviews, and poise, I have had the opportunity to touch lives. From Charity works, Peace tours to Peace Education Campaigns, I have been opportune to bless and change lives. That for me has changed my life and my perception about life. I have learnt to be grateful for everything.
20. Words for your fans – Believe in yourself! Do not let your background put you on the ground. Strive harder, push harder and always believe in the God-factor
21. What is your greatest wish? – My wish and more of a Prayer is to see the world become a better place for us all